Podiatry specialises in conditions of the foot, ankle and leg, treating a wide range of conditions which affect these areas of your body. Practising from South Valley Clinic, Dean Remyn has been the highly-regarded podiatrist Highton locals have called on for foot-related treatment and advice for the past 15 years. Dean not only offers professional and quality podiatry for Highton clients, his patients travel from Waurn Ponds and the greater Geelong region.
Our Highton, Geelong podiatry service can help with:
- heel pain, heel spurs, leg pain and plantar fasciitis
- diabetic-related foot issues and high-risk foot care
- toe deformities and nail problems, including ingrown nails
- issues associated with flat feet or high arches
- sports injuries, including shin splints
- corns, callouses and bunions
- children’s foot and leg pain
- gait assessment
- orthotic assessment
- arthritis of the feet
Podiatrists are trained to identify where pain in your foot might be coming from, particularly when there might be no obvious source of pain. Biomechanics and gait abnormalities can play a big part in this, areas which our Geelong podiatrist can identify and help you correct, whether by orthotics or other means. South Valley Clinic also has physiotherapists to assist in your care if issues from your foot present higher up in the body, such as the low back.
Make a podiatrist appointment with our Highton, Geelong clinic by giving our friendly team a call. Along with physiotherapy, you can also see a myotherapist or massage therapist at our clinic.